I cooked a meal that honored my multicultural American family.
- 6 Regional U.S. Cookbooks
- 50 U.S. State Cookbooks
- 33 U.S. Ethnic Cookbooks
- 6,000+ Traditional Recipes
- 600+ Food Culture Articles
- Historical Main Module:
•"What Did They Eat?" •Historic Cookbooks (120+) •Vintage TV Ads (3,200+)
- 700+ Ingredient Articles
- Reference Main Module:
•Harvesting Food Videos •How Food is Made Videos •Sauces •Herbs •Spices
- Replaces individual regional, state, and ethnic cookbooks in your library.
- No more lost, stolen, and damaged cookbooks.
- Provides schools and students with a single comprehensive resource for all things Food America.
+1 (800) 833-8586 x 4
Everything Food – USA
The United States is a melting pot of cultures and food. Without a doubt, the United States has the most diverse food culture of any nation on earth.
ABC Food America is a single-source digital library reference that covers regional (6), state (50), and ethnic (33) cuisines for the entire country.
ABC Food America also contains large-scale historical, ingredient, and reference modules of great use to cooks, culinary students, and historians.