I opened peoples' hearts in Thailand by knowing 10 local phrases.
- 30 Languages of Study
- 30 Interface Languages
- 20 Glossaries
- 260 Important words and phrases for each language
- Native speaker videos
- Color photos and illustrations
- Provides an intensive foreign language vocabulary building tool to support classroom and textbook learning.
- Enables users to hear and see words spoken. Seeing lips move is an essential part of learning how to pronounce a word.
- Helps students prepare for study abroad programs.
- Supports non-English speakers with 30 different language interfaces.
+1 (800) 833-8586 x 2
Learn Foreign Language Vocabulary
Possessing an understanding of a foreign language is essential in today’s
globalized world. Even learning basic terms such as “hello” and “thank you” in another language is beneficial.
Lingo LITE™ is an image- and video-based foreign language learning tool for 260 of the most basic words and terms in 30 languages. Users may select from any of 30 interface languages.
Lingo LITE™ uses Associative Multimedia Learning™ to help the user associate an image with the correct foreign word without first translating it into their native language.