I learned how to combine cultures and foods to create my own unique world fusion dishes.
- 174 Country Cookbooks
- 7,000+ Traditional Recipes for: •Appetizers •Soups •Salads •Main Dishes •Side Dishes •Breads •Snacks •Desserts
- 1,700+ Food Culture Articles
- 14,000+ Color Photos
- 700+ Ingredient Articles
- Reference (15+ modules)
- New featured country every day
- Provides library patrons and international food clubs with a cookbook for each of 174 countries.
- Saves libraries from having to replace lost, stolen, and damaged cookbooks.
- Provides students with country food and culture information for country reports.
- Supports non-English speakers with content available in 103 languages.
+1 (800) 833-8586 x 2
Learn World Culture Through Food
People have been connecting with other cultures through food for thousands of years. Knowledge of local food and food culture is a fun, exciting, and essential ingredient in understanding people of another country.
AtoZ World Food is a comprehensive database of recipes and food culture articles for 174 countries. Think of it as a world cookbook for 174 countries, although it’s much more.