Understanding other cultures helps me better understand myself and my own culture.
- 174 Country Culture Guides
- 84 Data categories for each:
•Country Profile •Culture •Education •Food •Recipes •Famous People •History •Holidays •Human Rights •Language •Language Videos •Life Cycles •Maps •Flags •National Symbols •Religion •Teaching Tools •Lesson Plans •Geography Games •Puzzles
- Saves libraries money as an all-in-one resource for country information.
- Provides students with a one-stop resource for country reports and class projects.
- Provides teachers with lesson plans and classroom activities.
- Serves as a key resource for academic institutions with programs in cross-cultural studies, women's studies, and study abroad programs.
- Supports non-English speakers with content available in 103 languages.
+1 (800) 833-8586 x 2
The World at Your Fingertips
Improve your students’ cultural intelligence in an increasingly connected world.
AtoZ World Culture™ is an online database of information about the culture, language, history, food, religion, and much more, for 175 countries.
AtoZ World Culture™ builds understanding about national, ethnic, and cultural diversity, preparing students to live in the global village of the 21st century. Enjoy a breadth and depth of content unmatched by any other resource.