- FOR COUNTRY (160 modules)
•Overview •Country Profile •Business Culture •Culture •Business Formation •Business Travel •Trade •Export •Import •News Feeds •Media Outlets •Seaports •Security Briefing •Maps •Language Translation •Communication •Money & Banking •Investment Climate
- TRADE TOOLS (77 modules)
•Acronyms & Abbreviations •Basics of International Trade •Incoterms® •NAFTA •Dictionary of International Trade •Business Entities •Security •Sourcing Guide •Country Codes •International Payments •Exporting from the USA •Importing to the USA •Resources for International Trade •Trade Terms in 8 Languages •Insurance, Guide to Cargo •International Dialing Tools •Measurement Converter •Weights & Measures •Air Transport •Truck Trailers •Ocean Transport •Railcars
- Mobile friendly
- Intuitive navigation
- New content every month
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- Remote user access
- Full maintenance and hosting
- Usage statistics
- Promotional materials
- Logistics professionals get detailed and up-to-date documentation, regulatory, and compliance information for the world's top 140 economies.
- Individual traders get professional-level information usually available only to large-scale global trading companies.
- Logistics providers get comprehensive industry- and profession-specific content that keeps users coming back to their site.
- Trade promotion agencies and their member firms get detailed information to support trade missions and help develop business relationships worldwide.
+1 (800) 833-8586 x 1
Trade and Compliance Simplified
International trade is a business where “I think I know” isn’t good enough. What you don’t know can really hurt you. We’re here to help.
World Trade REF™ is the global trade community’s leading reference product covering
just about every aspect of international trade, business, logistics, banking, and supply
World Trade REF™ is organized into 13 supermodules of content that intuitively guide the
user to the information needed to make decisions, succeed in international business, and
stay in compliance with government entities.
Importers and exporters get detailed information for importing and exporting, packing, shipping
and insurance, banking and trade finance, trade documentation, as well as global business culture.
Logistics professionals get detailed and up-to-date documentation, regulatory, and compliance
information for the world’s top 120 economies.
Trade promotion agencies and their member firms get detailed information to support trade
missions and help develop business relationships worldwide.
E-commerce professionals get detailed information on B2B and B2C marketplaces, payment
gateways, and preferred social media platforms for 120 countries. Also included are articles on
current trends, issues, and barriers to success globally.
Tools and reference materials are also included and feature extensive illustrated guides to
Incoterms® 2020, ocean and air freight containers, global trade agreements, and Foreign Trade
Zones, as well as the complete Dictionary of International Trade and 12 Short Course in International