- FOR CITIES
•Overview •Before You Go •The City •The City •Business Culture •Communications •News Feeds •Health & Medical •Language •Language Glossaries •Culture and Society •Maps •Security Briefing •Help! •Money & Banking •Transportation
- FOR COUNTRIES
•Country Overview •Language •Before You Go •Country Profile •Business Culture •Taxation •Security Briefing •Country Study •Export Process •Import Process •Business & Investment •Maps •Business Travel •Driving & Autos •Culture and Society •Help! •Communications • Media Outlets •Money & Banking •News Feeds
- TRAVEL RESOURCES
•Living Abroad Tips •Save Money •Disabilities at the Airport •World Time Zones •Emergencies •Health & Safety •Electricity •International Calling •Phone & Modem Plugs •Clothing Size Guide •Women Travelers
- Mobile friendly
- Intuitive navigation
- New content every month
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- Remote user access
- Full maintenance and hosting
- Usage statistics
- Promotional materials
- Business travelers get essential travel information they need for business travel, not tourist travel.
- Business travelers get wide and deep coverage of local business practices, how meetings are run, negotiating, decision making, and other business culture topics.
- Global companies get a cost effective way to give their business travelers the tools and information they need to succeed while on the global road.
- Global companies get a single, centralized resource that provides consistent coverage of topics for 174 countries and 202 world cities.
- Users get a true global mobile solution with 24 / 7 / 365 access that works on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
+1 (800) 833-8586 x 1
Get the Global Edge
Global Business Traveler is the world’s most comprehensive online database of country and world city information designed to help business travelers succeed while on the road.